Friday 16 August 2013

Butterfly, butterfly fly away

Mum's been nagging 24/7 lately about making new stock, so I finally got round to making this butterfly bunting. The butterflies are a Michael Miller design and look fab with the spots ( If I say so myself!)


Too cute!
I've also taken some new stock photos of my cushions to add to my Facebook page! Here are a couple.

Laura Ashley fabric
 
 
Watch this space for Dr Seuss and Little Red Riding Hood Bunting! Anyway Check out my blog being on Millie Moon's Facebook Page!
 
I have my parents all to myself this weekend as my brother is of to London for a competition - wish him luck! And I have a few things lined up for next week - watch this space.
 
 
Keep sewing!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Loving your bunting and cushions you are very clever. Enjoy your weekend and happy sewing, dee x

    ReplyDelete