Sunday 18 August 2013

Parties, Penguins and pottery painting

Hi!

Yesterday we were at Puriton Party in the Park, a family event with live music that stretches well into the evening with crafts, BBQ and entertainment. It was a good day for In a Pickle as I sold 3 cushions, 2 lots of mini bunting and a bookmark!

Me with Bongo the baby owl!
 
 
I had a fab day painting birthday pressies with purr - fect pottery, I painted 2 bowls for my Aunts.
The weather was a bit dull but lots of people turned out.
 
Today me and Mum went down the seafront and had a look at a few stalls set up, the clouds are starting to disappear and the sun is shining away so I think I'm going to relax now, I was planning to bake but we ran out of eggs. :(
 

Looking forward to next week as a friend is coming over - I better tidy up!

 
New Bunting - coming soon!
 
 

Penguins!!!!

It's my first Handmade Monday so I'm looking forward to seeing all the other blogs!

Keep Sewing xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hey Pickle! Nice to see your blog here this week :-) Lovely to hear that you did well at the fair - always a great feeling! Cute penguin bunting too! Simmi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your penguin fabric! Glad you had a great day at the fair. And welcome to Handmade Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like your penguins, and the flower fabric above, which is a bit retro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your sales. Your bunting looks really pretty and the fabric for the next lot is gorgeous.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on starting your own blog and linking up with Handmade Monday. I really love your penguin bunting - its very cute. Congratulations on your sales too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Handmade Monday!

    Well done for doing so well at the fair, i know these things can be hit and miss so its lovely to hear that your makes were in such high demand :) Looking forward to seeing your new bunting, the fabric is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome! Gorgeous seafront shot - so much lovely space! - and I'm a such sucker for happy bunting! Congrats on your sales, see you next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done selling your stock! Like the penguin bunting! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Well done on the sales - sounds like a good day. Look forward to seeing the new bunting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so enjoyed reading your blog. You are so talented and the buntings you design are lovely!

    ReplyDelete